Welcome to a New Refreshing Blog

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 Welcome to A New refreshing venture by myself (Wise Words), I am not God, I am not a creator of the Universe nor time. I may be Wise but I am not knowing all, my Personal Disclaimer will reassure you I am free of thoughts and all the Blogs you are about to read are my thoughts of that particular subject. Alpha is often used in terms of "first", in other words "the best". Alpha male is the dominant man (or woman in certain situations) that leads the group, because it is the strongest, and we often consider that only that the strongest can lead. In relation to this Blog this is the Alpha, the many times I have read blogs and seen many tweets on Twitter or posts on Facebook or people talking on chat rooms. I thought I start something, that something is this blog.

 

This Video epitomes the Alpha as it is Alpha played by Vangelis, one of my favourite tracks. Do you want come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're going see all sorts of things. Blogs about the past. Blogs about the future. The day the you chose to read my Blog and subscribe so you don't miss a thing. Whether you are on a Computer or a Mobile Phone It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: It be a Blog to be shared with you the reader enjoy...

Wise Words 23rd November 2012

 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post