Contacting me couldn't get any easier

This is a generic message to all my friends, I use two numbers as of today and one is in reserve if I need to use it but from January it will be two numbers only but for now it is three. My first number is 07749221132 (if you're overseas that's 00447749221132 I believe correct me if I'm wrong) , this is my default number and is first port of call in contacting me. This number is my iPhone and is synced with my iPad so I am more likely to pick up messages on there, it is also linked to Whatsapp so you can Whatsapp me on there too. If you use a iPhone you can iMessage or FaceTime me on there too, my second number is 07522151372. This number is my Blackberry phone so if you use a Blackberry or when they release BBM onto iOS or Android my pin is 24EE004A and also that number is connected to Whatsapp. Finally my last number is 07519626656, this is my emergency phone number so only use this if you can't reach me on my other numbers. This is linked to Whatsapp also. So if you label on your iOS device that my number is iPhone you can iMessage me and remember my default number is 07749221132 but save all three unless I message again saying otherwise.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post