Coronation Street's Michelle Keegan thanks fans after Tina death airs

Michelle Keegan has sent a heartfelt thanks to her fans after the death of her Coronation Street character Tina McIntyre aired.

The actress tweeted the message on Monday night (June 2), first admitting that she couldn't watch the episode and adding: "Tissues at the ready."

Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan) is murdered in Coronation Street
Tina McIntyre is murdered

"To you all I'm eternally grateful. Thank you to coronation street for putting me on the most amazing path and allowing me live my dream," she continued.

"It's an end of an era...Thank you to all you lovely people who changed my life, supported and made the last 6 and a half years so special...

"I'm going to miss Tina so much but a part of her will be with me forever..."

Keegan recently revealed that sheused to consider her acting ability "terrible", saying she has only recently felt positive about her performances. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post