Blogging Will Resume Shortly

I'm too busy being me

I’m too busy being me I have been around my friends For many a long year I’ve had my share of mystery I’ve had my share of fear But all in all, I’d have to say That life is beautiful From where I stand here all alone It’s all so very grand But I don’t ever try to understand. I’ve not much curiosity I’m too busy being me I do not try to understand The way that others be Cause they be they, and I be me And that’s all very cool They have the right to be themselves And I have my own rules But in the end it’s all so beautiful. A simple rose, the sky at night The moon and Sun at sea I love it all, my life is sweet All filled with mystery And all I ever want is to be me. I’m growing old, my time draws near And I have this to say That life with all it’s mystery And all it’s crazy ways Has taught me, oh so many things And gave such gifts to me And I do thank life heartily For all the things I be And I’m so glad that fate did make me, me.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post