Ongoing Blogging Success

On Friday 23rd November 2012, I created a bit a history, yes that's right Wise Words was born, I created simple blogs for all to see, I quoted "Welcome to A New refreshing venture by myself (Wise Words), I am not God, I am not a creator of the Universe nor time. I may be Wise but I am not knowing all". These words are in their own mind are etched and for those who have followed me since day one and has translated my thoughts know all what I write is inspiring, educating and often having a laugh or being serious. I now get updates from Rick Waid in the USA who offers a different perspective on things that inspire the curious. So as I write this I see 520 posts has been created, I feel truly honoured to see the success of my statistics. At time of writing a grand total of 13,509 of you have viewed my Posts, and my top five posts have been at Number 5 The Annual Tractor Run in Cornwall posted by Peter James Dalley with my assistance with 86 page views originally posted 11 Jan 2013 . At Number 4 we had The Open Day Tours of the Eurotunnel posted this year on 28 July with 109 page views. 110 page views saw you reading my Post about Subliminal Messaging from 23rd December 2012 which is 3rd in my all time posts. The post that got you hooked at Number 2 was my very first Post with 124 page views and my Top Blog of all time currently is My Personal Disclaimer with 210 page views. So whether you are in the USA or Taiwan, or maybe in the UK or Russia, yes in fact anywhere in the big world I thank you all for reading my Blog in your native language. Please share a Wise Word or Two by sharing my posts by Google Plusing the pages that you like or sharing on Facebook or Twitter. Please do leave your comments by emailing wisewordsforyou@outlook.com or commenting on the actual post. 

New features will be added soon and I will be hopefully doing a live Q&A Video Vlog either by Hangouts or a pre record where I will read out your questions/suggestions in the near future. For now stay safe one and all, for those who have an iPhone or iPad that has access to App Store or on your Google Play Store for those who has an android phone or tablet, download the app called Penwith Radio this is free to download and every Monday at 1pm (British Time) you can listen to me on air for an hour talking of all things coming up in the West Cornwall area (where I live) and playing music requests, so if there is any songs you love to hear email davidhackett@penwithradio.co.uk or leaving a message via my contact page at www.penwithradio.co.uk/whatsahead 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post