Blog News Update


  1. The Cold War was the tense relationship between the United States (and its allies) and the Soviet Union (USSR, and its allies) between the end of World War II and the demise of the Soviet Union; i.e. the years 1945 to 1991. From Tuesday the 24th to Thursday 26th I will be talking about the Cold War. I have kept it simple and very brief due to the fact of the Cold War being a tense subject in some countries, hence why I am telling you now.
On Tuesday I will be talking about What was the Cold War?

On Wednesday I will be talking about the Causes of the Cold War in 1945

and concluding on Thursday I will be showing a Chronology of the Cold War.

On a lighter note I have uploaded a new video onto my YouTube which can be viewed by going to https://www.youtube.com/user/wisewords1983/. Please support me on my Channel by subscribing to my channel and follow my informative Vlogs. Feel free to comment anytime and I will do my hard most to answer any questions you may have in the comments below. Stay safe everyone and thank you again for sharing a Wise Word or Two.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post