Royston Frog’s Birthday Part One

Royston frog opened his eyes to the bright sun of a new day. He stretched out his long legs and stuck out his tongue to taste the morning air. Royston hopped out of his bed onto the green, dew soaked leaves and raced to his mom’s nest nearby.
“Wake up, mommy, wake up,” Royston shouted with excitement!
“Good morning, my baby boy”, his mom said. Royston yelled, “Do you know what today is?”
His mom teased, “No, what is today?”
“My Birthday”, exclaimed Royston. “I’m 9 years old today.”
“Oh,” mom said, “Is it your birthday TODAY?”
“Mom, you remember, don’t you?” said Royston.
“Of course I do. It’s my favourite day of the year,” mom said. She pulled out a big box with a bright red bow.
“Happy Birthday, Royston!”

Part Two coming up very soon keep your eyes peeled

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post