Royston Frog’s Birthday Part Three

His mom had been listening, as she had each day. She was so proud of him for not giving up. Royston and his mom would sit for hours together while PJ played the song over and over until it was perfect! Royston was so proud of himself and his mom was so proud of him too!
Royston said, “thank you so much for buying me this guitar. I guess you believed in me before I even believed in myself!” Royston’s mom said,” That’s what moms’ are for! With this guitar you will make beautiful music forever. Now what better gift could there be?”
Royston said, “This is the best birthday gift ever.”
Royston and his mom sat together on a nest of leaves while Royston played his music as the sun set around them.

This is the end of the story but if you like this story please let me know in the comments. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post