Wise Words for You needs You



Are you a keen writer? Would you like your work to be published for lots of people to read?

If you answered YES to either of these questions then read on… 

I am looking for Content Writers in all genres to be contributing to Wise Words for You. If you are the one who wants to write and Sharing your Wise Words, Contact David Hackett* via email today. 
Wise Words for You has been going since 2012 and from time to time wisewords1983 has had contributions from the author Rick Waid, Roger A. Briggs and Grace Kelly Rogers. The latter where I helped set up a Blog for them. Having gained inspiration from people such as Judith Kingdon, this short video I found of Judith epitomizes my core values of why you should write for Wise Words for You. Now incidentally Judith didn't do this video for me, she did it to highlight "Live your Dream" but I agree you can live your dream by being you and being able to write freely to millions of people. 


Another video I am also going to use is from Alan Jones, Alan has been a great influence in my life not just being my old school and being my colleague at Penwith Radio but for being inspiring in his work for inspiring others.









I hope this Blog inspires you to be part of Wise Words for You, I look forward to hearing from you.
Be good. And if you can't be good, be careful. And if you can't be careful, name it after me. Stay safe everyone and Share a Wise Word or Two

* David can be emailed at dhackett1983@icloud.com  


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post