Any smile, even a wry smile can help change moods.


Image result for knock knock door

Knock-knock!
Who’s there?
Boo!
Boo Who?

Ok, I know it's an old joke, but that's the point, 24th July (or in some places 25th July) is TELL AN OLD JOKE DAY!!! (thanks Alan)

Well any smile, even a wry smile can help change moods.
Here's a brief story from Karina, posted on  https://www.passiton.com/smile
Just a couple of days ago I was facing difficult times in my life, especially in school.

One day after school, I sat on the bus with my face leaning on the window. A million thoughts were running through my mind. I couldn’t help the feeling of disappointment and failure. It so happened that the town was building a 
side walk and the police and the construction workers were there, so the bus stopped at a red light.

I looked outside, a tall policeman looked at me, smiled and waved his hand to say hello and I smiled and waved my hand back at him. His smile was so contagious that I no longer felt sad and disappointed and from that moment on I thought to myself “everything will be 
alright”.

That was one of the best feelings, to see how someone sharing an act of kindness can really make someone's day.
Submitted by Karina

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post