Thoughtful Thoughts

'Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind' (Theodore Roosevelt)

I often sit and think, wherever I am I am always thinking. Now since this blog has started my thoughts are entirely in my posts. No place is left untouched in my thoughts, Social Networks are good to share thoughts but also can be a curse as you know. My time on the various sites and wherever I am has experienced this. Don't get me wrong, I like my Social Networking but the curse has hit me. I had to revamp my Twitter, I will have to revamp my Facebook, I have lost friends and I have also gained friends. You are now thinking 'Why do a blog'? The answer is simple and really straightforward which is that I am sharing thoughts, you as a reader or blogger may comment or even share this page, but my thoughts are entirely my own, I may use the odd source but am never far from my thoughts. Wisdom is powerful but at the same time use it wisely and with caution.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post