2013 so far...

Hi one and all, sharing my thoughts for this year so far. One word doesn't summarize it quite enough, but sadly I have to admit it has not been good entirely. Firstly I like to say I went to Kilmarnock East Ayrshire Scotland, this was to meet Lynne. I stayed there for 3 weeks, in that 3 weeks I had the time and experience that I thoroughly enjoyed, like seeing Judge Jules (Club DJ and former BBC Radio 1 broadcaster) in Sugar Sugar Nightclub, watching Kilmarnock Football Club play Celtic in the Scottish Premier League at Celtic Park, playing Bingo with Lynne and meeting her Bingo Buddies like Bobbie and his friends. And meeting Lynne and her family. Lynne is a good caring person and always willing to listen, she is truly a special person and her family is fun to be with. Now you are wondering why things are bad, well truth is my fellow readers of this blog is that my mind cracked as I suffer from depression and everything I have suppressed since Nan has died came out and I shut everyone out. To all those who know me and think I have left them in the lurch I just want to say I am sorry and upset I have caused you. There will be a blog coming up again soon but for now take care and feel free to comment or email wisewordsforyou@outlook.com Stay Safe everyone....

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post