30 years of Wise Words...

1983 (MCMLXXXIII) was a common year starting on Saturday (link displays the 1983Gregorian calendar). It is the 1983rd year of the Common Era, or A.D.; the 983rd year of the 2nd millennium; the 83rd year of the 20th century; and the 4th year of the 1980s.




emoticonYesterday was my birthday and I am turning the young age of 30 (lol)! So happy birthday to me.

Now on to the real reason for my Blog, I came across the poem below and thought that I should take it to heart. Now I want to share it with each of you because it is such an inspiration to me and I hope it will be to you too.

DON'T QUIT!

When things go wrong,
as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging
seems all uphill,
Keep your spirits high
for through thick and thin,
You must carry on
if you are to win.

Life is strange
with its twists and turns
As everyone of us
sometimes learns.
It challenges us
to often give up
When we could have captured
the victor's cup.

So turn your failures
inside out,
Press them on past
fear and doubt.
Never mind if things
hold you back a bit,
You'll come out on top--
but you mustn't quit. 






Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post