Keith Alfred Hackett born 05/03/1925 died 18/08/2005


Keith Alfred Hackett 05/03/1925 Died 18/08/2005

7 Years has passed since you went and there is never a day I am thinking of you, you are truly an inspiration to me Grandad, I love you and I want to see your cheeky smile again but alas I can't but I know you are keeping an eye on me as you always do, tell Nan that I love her and I miss her too. Here is a poem that I hope won't make you cry but I know my friends will when they read this. God bless you xxx

So heaven has received another angel
The night sky another star
Your life has become a loving memory
I know you will never be far.
I know you are watching over me
As my life goes on
I will treasure the memories I have of you
I cant believe your gone.
You were a loving caring grandad 
You were there for me a lot
You will always hold a place in my heart
A loving treasured spot.
You were really one in a million
A cut above the rest
All that knew you would agree 
You simply were the best.
So grandad I will say goodbye
I love and miss you with all my heart
But as long as I have my loving memories
We will never be too far apart.

This Post is in honour of a truly special Man in my life, that man is my Grandad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tottenham Hotspur Shirt Sponsor History

Monday Growth

Will my Apple Watch get watchOS 10? Here’s every supported model