Wise Words on Youtube


Firstly I would like to say I am sorry, but beyond all of control even myself, my previous post had to be taken down, not to worry this Blog has videos which could be better then talking lol. I let you decide on that, anyhow these videos are the videos I have created on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/channels?q=david+hackett it gives a brief outline on what or who I am like as a person.

The first video was an inspiring video, it gives out the impression that I had a vision, well actually I did and that was to start this Blog, the music is from Doctor Who and is one of the best tracks ever, it is called Song of Freedom by Murray Gold.

This wasn't my first video though, this next Video shows us the raw and gritty feel that I have encountered as I have never done video production until now.

The Words described in this video are of my own, but due to no recorder at home I had to find an online voice recorder which translated my speech into vocal audio. The track is by James Aldenham and often featured on Channel 4 when it had the Schools Strand in the mornings. It is called The Journey.
 
The next video was released just before Christmas, again there was a gritty feel to the video but was starting to gain some shape and structure. Wise Words Productions is my own production company (all rights reserved). The Words featured in the images often reflected my need and desire to reach out to you. The Music is by an unsigned artist featured also on Youtube, but reflects my passion for the synthesizer.
 
The next video shows the mind and how often I sit here at Wise Words Manor and gain thoughts for ideas for my Blog. I also used it as card to send to all my followers and friends my now expanding Social Networks. As it was a Christmas Card, it featured Jingle Bells with a twist.
 
After six months sabbatical from making videos on Youtube, the next video reflected a Upcoming Event, that event was a taster of what to expect from a Music track that I was making with Connor Davidson ( DJ Con Air). The video was more fluid than previous videos but was still room for improvement. The track was You are the Number 1 performed by Swedish Group Union.
 
And so now here is my most recent video to date. It is a video to say Thank You, that's to all who subscribe to this or follow my ups and downs on my Social Networks. Without your support and Nan's original idea way back in 2000 telling me to "make something good for myself and do something on the Internet" I would be just a mere fragment or distant memory in someones mind. The track is one of my best tracks to date and originated from Vangelis, but this was in a sense a club version and is called Alpha by Bluebear Project.
 
It also featured the iconic BBC pips as I thought was worthy for this intro.
 
Please remember to subscribe to my Channel on Youtube and stay safe everyone...
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post