What People say about me

Now I have been in contact with various people in my time at Penwith Radio and through School (Pool School & Community College), but since I joined LinkedIn I have had some really good comments as you will see.

The first set of comments have come from the time I spent on Penwith Radio.

George Care

, Director and Presenter, Penwith Radio (colleague)
worked directly with you
“David is a very keen and interested member of the team at Penwith Radio. He has a very positive and supportive attitude to his work and is keen to make a worthwhile contribution to our project. He is always ready to develop skills and has shown energy in researching and promoting our output.” February 10, 2011

Alan Jones

, Training Manager, Producer and Presenter, Penwith Community Radio (colleague)
managed you
“Since joining Penwith Radio as a volunteer I have been happy to see that his enthusiasm and drive to become an active member of the team is as strong as it was when I knew him as a student. He is efficient in is role and is always willing to become involved in every aspect of the work at Penwith Radio. He currently supports the management of the uploading of 'podcasts'; edits material from the shows, undertakes administrative duties and is able to step in as a 'relief' presenter when the need arises.” February 8, 2011

Nick Thomas

, Making Music., Gnome Attic Music. (colleague)
reported to you
“Dave helped me greatly,when i first went into Radio production,he also is a very descent communicator.” December 9, 2011
 

Sherri Lynn

, PENWITH RADIO, Penwith Community Radio (colleague)
worked directly with you
“Although I have only interacted sporadically with David, every time I have seen him at work as a volunteer at PENWITH RADIO ...or as a reporter for us on the field, his dedication to the work at hand and enthusiasm is excellent. He has contributed significantly to Penwith Radio where he has been..and is...much appreciated.” February 21, 2012

Timothy Bowers

, Owner, SJBowers - Hosting & Domain Name Registration (business partner)
was a consultant or contractor to you
“I've known David for a while now through his Work with Penwith Radio. Whenever I have personally dealt with David he has always been courteous, polite and a pleasure to work with.” March 1, 2012 

Helen Stone

, Owner, Harbour Crystals (colleague)
worked with you
“David helped me with IT presentations for my own radio programme and he was a pleasure to work with. I can recommend David to assist anyone with his pleasant nature and calmness.” November 13, 2012


Now I only had one feedback how I was at Pool School & Community College, that came again from Alan Jones who became involved in working with me at Penwith Radio see above for that, but now here is what he thought of me at school.

Alan Jones

, Head of PSHE, Pool School and Community College (academic)
taught you
“David has always been an enthusiastic individual, and when taken by a topic, subject or activity is relentless in his desire to get better 'at it' or be as 'involved' as possible. Over the years I have known David I can honestly say that his desire for self-improvement has been matched only by his growing confidence and abilities.” February 8, 2011



Links to both Penwith Radio and Pool School & Community College can be found here.

http://www.penwithradio.co.uk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penwith_Radio

http://pbec.pool.cornwall.sch.uk/
 
 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post