My Christmas Reflection (The Alterntive Speech)

 
Merry Christmas one and all (Nadelik Lowen) I am not generally not good with speeches nor am I here to spread the word, instead you have my word and thoughts on this Christmas & the last year. The best place to start is the beginning of the year, I was in Cornwall (Wise Words Manor) having only recently travelled back from "Middle England" I was highly emotional as for the first time I was alone, yes I did have Peter & Tina for moral support but this was my time for reflection (maybe if I stayed I would have started this Blog sooner) I still attended Penwith Radio, yes trouble came back with me in this month but I found the right sense of way and I helped in ensuring that the problem didn't become a major problem. I then went back to Middle England on and off for the next couple of months until February where I stuck my heels in and vowed to stay there to show that I wasn't to go again but I did and I came back to Cornwall for 5 days, but yet again, I was drawn back to Middle England, there I stayed. I always received news from Nan as I called her frequently she knew where I was until I had the call I have always dreaded, it was the call from Nan herself, her last words ring in my ears still now to this day "I haven't got long left David, I won't be here in the Morning", my heart went cold, I kept my thoughts in as I knew it wasn't the time to discuss the subject, then later that week Peter emailed me "I think you better ring Wales", I did, Mum answered I didn't want her to say anything I knew, Nan died peacefully in her sleep aged 90. My life changed so much after Nan died I became so resentful to the people around me that loved me and cared about me. My temper was more prominent and I shut out everyone including my Mum. I couldn't handle anything now my support that I had from Nan was gone, I couldn't turn to Nan like I normally would, so I had no one to talk to. By this time my anger was unbearable it was nearing the end of November, after one angry outburst I thought enough was enough and I left Middle England and came back, yes back to Wise Words Manor, back with my friends Peter & Tina, my friends from Penwith Radio, my friends from Facebook, my followers on Twitter and many more. Within a couple of Days completely out of the blue, I struck a close friendship with someone who follows me on Twitter, that Person was Lynne, yes Lynne Mair a 29 year old girl who like me was born in 1983. She was the daylight that broke my darkness from the clouds that was in my life since Nan died, she added me on Facebook within days and we shared many thoughts and to this day, she is loyal, understanding and very caring. I have something good in my life for the first time since leaving Middle England and Nan passing away. Now you are wondering why I have decided to write a Blog, well in truth it is down to Nan, she told me never to give up and to write down anything, so my wisdom is now being shared with you now here on this exciting blog. Yes I do read comments on Facebook from friends, yes I see people tweeting their thoughts, yes I see people chatting as if they are in the same room, but never before have I shared anything as personally as I have now, as the trailer for Dr Who says  "Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!" The answer to that is Yes I know you will be coming with me on this journey as I blog to you, you will see all sorts of things, you won't see aliens and don't worry you will not see the Earth die. My plans for 2013 well all be revealed in my New Years Blog, but for now raise a glass and toast it to loved ones who are no longer with us.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post