Five Days into 2013

 
Hi everyone, it is now 2013, the year where I reach 30 (ooooooo!!), sounds scary me 30 hahaha. Back to the now and the last five days since 2013 started. Well to be honest this week has been fairly average. I am now a proud owner of the certain phone I wanted, yes "MyPhone" for copyright reasons you know "I" wanted this "Phone" I got it on the 2nd and boy am I impressed with it. I went to Penwith Radio as per normal on Thursday, I covered for George Care on Cosmopolitan Cornwall, I expected just to cover this only, but then at 1.30pm Dave told me would I be able to cover for Theresa on The Afternoon Delight Show, which of course I did. Mum celebrated her Birthday too on New Years Day, don't know how she spent it but hope she had a good day. 2013 is going to be the turning point of my life it was my Annus horribilis in 2012 so I am wanting 2013 to be my Annus mirabilis. I am due to go away for a couple of weeks in a short while. This will recharge my batteries which I think to be honest has been running low ever since Nan has died but I never stopped, I carried on for the sake of looking after others apart from myself. I lost a load of friendships due to my travelling to Middle England, I want to build those bridges again especially with the ones that I have drifted away. I am grateful for your support in this Blog, it may give my own opinions on subjects, but also it is my way to you to see the "real me". I am currently back in my stride at Penwith Radio, I have made new friends from late last year and I beginning to reach out again to old friends that I lost touch with. may 2013 bring you all luck. Spread the Word of this Blog to your friends and my next interesting discussion will be panning out very soon. Stay safe everyone. The Next Blog will be co written by Peter Dalley as it will be the Subject of The Annual New Years Day Tractor Run which Peter will help discuss what we did.
 
 
 


 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post