Eights Months on...

Eight Months ago I was still travelling in the midsts of "Middle England", it was near enough 3 months since Nan had died, it was eight months ago that my dream was about to be born. Yes it is true and remains very true that this Blog Site is eight months old this coming week. After careful analysis of my analytics, 2,554 of you have seen my Blog. I would set a challenge in achieving a goal, but I do not set goals, its all about what you read that matter so numbers are not important. As you know I use Wise Words, I admit I am not Wise as you are all aware, often my words offend, or gets me into trouble. I know for a fact I do not mean to offend or upset anyone in anything I write, I write as a relief to express how I feel in a rational way and talk of subjects that may sound totally random but there is meaning to everything I write and research. So after 2,554 views of my Blog, and me travelling as far as Kilmarnock (which I enjoyed) to being here at Wise Words Manor or to just being there on my Social Networks, I thank you for your continuing support. Without your support this Blog will be just words on your screen, words that will come into your mind and then out again.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post