This Coming Week

Firstly as you all read yesterday, The Duchess of Cambridge was in Labour, well as you are all aware she has now given birth to a 8lb 6oz baby Boy (our future King after The Duke of Cornwall and Duke of Cambridge) My congratulations to both parents on this and as I write this Prince Charles has arrived to see his new Grandson alongside The Duchess of Cornwall. Earlier today the Maternal Grandparents have already seen the baby and is enthralled to see him, as yet no official name has been announced. In my daily browsing of all my networks I am linked to, I came across this next picture and thought I share it to celebrate The Royal Birth.

Now as you have gathered this is a Photo Shop edited picture (all rights reserved to Cornwall Air Ambulance) but I said I dread to think what it be like if The Royal Couple had a girl, they replied it be like this.

Now for my international readers of my Blog, I reassure you that Cornwall Air Ambulance is neither Blue or Pink. In reality it is Red and Yellow and is seen here.



At a later date, there will be a Blog about the UK's First Air Ambulance which was Cornwall.

 Also in this small "News" update of the Blog I will be meeting up with a good friend of mine on the 24/07/2013. I will be meeting Les Merton,
Les Merton is a Cornish writer from Medlyn Moor, Cornwall, England, UK, now living in Redruth. Educated at Halwin School, and employed in various ways in his life, he has written in a range of genres including humour and Cornish dialect.[2]
In 2002 he founded Poetry Cornwall / Bardhonyaeth Kernow, of which he remains the editor. In the same year his poem "Gud News" won the Cornish Gorsedd, and in 2004 he was made a bard of that organisation for his services to Cornish literature, which have been described as "new investigations of Cornish experience".[5] His bardic name is Map Hallow (Son of the Moors).
His guide to the Cornish dialect entitled Oall Rite Me Ansum?: a salute to Cornish Dialect was published in 2003.
(Information source from Wikipedia)

There will be more on my events this week as it unfolds, but to end on a lighter side, please watch this Clip from BBC News taken yesterday, it certainly made me laugh.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post