My First Poem

After my conversation with Les Merton of which I amended his Wiki Page (with his permission) Les pointed me in the direction of Poetry. He gave me a site www.poetrypulse.com which was free to register on, I registered and today on August 1st 2013, I submitted my first poem, I strongly recommend that you click onto that site and view my intial poem which be voted by you the public, fill in your details and vote for my poem. To give you a sample. here is a verse extract from that poem.

It's like I'm some figure in the background
Slowly drifting away
Once again register free on www.poetrypulse.com click Join fill in your details, then once you have joined click Members email login to view and vote for poems, my Poem is entitled "Where do I belong" voting for this months entries ends on August 31st 2013, I look forward to your vote.




There is an exciting blog coming up in the next 36 days, look out for that, for now this has been Wise Words to you as always. Dont forget to vote for my poem at Poetry Pulse by following my simple instructions as listed. Stay safe everyone.....

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post