Busy Week this last Week

This last week has been too busy, it’s felt like I have lots to do and my diary is full and yet I’m nowhere near as busy as my life once was. Busy weeks are something which I have learnt to try and avoid for with them comes additional concerns and chaos. The more busy my diary is and the more things I have to attend, the less time I have to give to my alters, the different parts of me. That has been the case so far this week, less internal dialogue, less art and less Blog time. Of course there is an impact upon me when I neglect these things and I’m starting to notice that. Emotional overloads, switching and losing time all feel as if they are gaining speed and momentum these last few days. There is much more intensity with it all and yet I’m trying hard to keep fulfilling the plans in my jam packed diary. So you are wondering what have I been up to. This last week since Saturday has been manic as I have been helping Penwith Radio with their ongoing work in going on FM.

Video by Penwith Radio & GLG 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post