Time for Change in 2020


Related image
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to affect, but actually, from a non-linier, non subjective point of view it is more like a big ball of wibbily wobbly timey wimey...stuff

It's the year 2020 a whole new decade, a whole new year with that comes minor changes to the blog that you have supported since day one one in 2012. The key word here is TIME. What's time to do with inspiration and wisdom? I hear you ask, well truth be told that might be covered in later blogs. I write this as I only little time before the scheduled time that I want it posted it by, is that a big hint what I am getting at? No? Okay the short matter is I am now posting at a more convenient time for the time zone I am now in which Eastern Time USA, I now hear why? the simple answer is that it's more easier to work around then my home time zone when I used to be in England. The blogs will continue to be the same but just at different times.

Happy New Year everyone

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post